Friday 24 February 2012

IF I WERE THE BOSS

This is definitely not the picture I want my staff to have of me.

As the leader of an organisation I want to ensure that I provide just that, leadership with the ability to turn things around, a doer and thinker.





I want to lend support to all divisions / departments, looking for early indication of opportunities of growth and development and looking at the challenges of the business. Keeping abreast of trends and developing growth strategies. This means surrounding myself with a team that has the same views and vision, like-mindedness.  



I want to look smart, be assertive and have a presence when I enter a room. Staff needs to feel free to speak to me, but know that my dealings will be fair.

 


At the end of the day they need to know that my brand ,vision ,mission,and what drives me.



In closing, it would be important in this era of labour and strikes for staff to know this one thing of me


 


Picture/s resource: goofyville.com

2 comments:

  1. Well structured and said Keith. Would not the work place be a breeze if we had bosses like that!?! I enjoyed reading this. I would avoid using such a lot of pictures though as it gets a bit distractive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, taking cognisance of it

    ReplyDelete