Thursday 5 April 2012

HOW DO YOU STEP FROM THE TOP OF A 100-FOOT POLE?


We need to change the way we look at life and for some of us, our viewpoint. Problems in today’s life are unavoidable. We each face our own cross we need to be carry. The problem is, when we face these challenges, do we look at the glass half full or half empty?

 I personally like peace; problems disturb my equilibrium and cause me to experience anxiety, fear and worry. All of the latter are not going to add to my life another day, hour or minute. I can hear many of you saying, but you don’t know how deep I am or I cannot continue like this, “It’s just too much to bear”.

 Nature teaches us so many things, after every night a morning must come. In winter we experience longer nights, but a morning must come. There are seasons and if we experience a winter now, take heart summer must come.

Problems won’t always be there, it has an expiry date. So how will you step from this 100-foot pole, look at your situation and remember that it will not be staying permanently.
          
Picture resource:wallpapers.free-review.net

No comments:

Post a Comment