Wednesday 23 May 2012

GO ON AND LAUGH!!!!!

Old man visits college

An old man went to the college that he went to when he was a youth. He knocked on room number 3 of the hostel and said:
"May I come in. I lived in this very room thirty years ago when I studied in this college".
A young man opened the door and let him in.
The old man examined the room, fondly remembering everything.
He said, "The same old room, the same old wooden table, the ventilator and the same old window that opens to the garden. And the same old bed.”
When examining it he found a young girl under the bed.
The young man got alarmed and said, "Don't mistake me. She is my sister. She dropped her ear ring and is searching for it".
The old man said, "And the same old story"!


Picture resource: fallofjames.blogspot.com







The contest by the King
A king offered half his kingdom or 1000 kilos of gold or his daughter's hand in marriage if any brave man could cross a river full of poisonous snakes and crocodiles.
No one volunteered, but one young man jumped in to the river and crossed it without any difficulty.
The king asked:
"What do you want brave man, half of my kingdom?"
The man said: "No your majesty"
King: "Then the 1000 kilos of gold?"
Man: "No your majesty"
King: "Then my daughter's hand in marriage?"
Man: "No your majesty"
King: "Then what is it that you want?"
Man: "The name of the person who pushed me in the river". 
 
Picture resource: smart.co.uk

fallofjames.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment