Saturday 2 June 2012

THINGS PEOPLE WRITE ON SHIRTS


Shirts must have too much room; look what people have written on them...
 
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
I Haven't Lost My Mind. It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere.
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
Cleverly disguised as a Responsible Adult
The money is always greener in the other guy’s wallet.
If We Quit Voting, Will They All Go Away?
Too many freaks. Not enough circuses.
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work is done here.
When money talks, no one criticizes its accent.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
My reality check bounced.
If At First You Don't Succeed...Blame Someone Else And Seek Counseling.
My bank account needs month-to-month resuscitation.
Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe in chocolate.
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals, on the other hand, built the Titanic.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Picture resource: designswan.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment