Friday 28 September 2012

GO ON AND LAUGH!!!!


·         A teacher asked student, what is the full form of Maths?
The student answered, 'Mentally Affected Teachers Harassing Students'

·         The maths teacher asked Little Billy "If you have R20 and I ask you for R10 as a
loan, how many pounds would you still have?".
"Twenty" came the reply.
"How so?" enquired the teacher.
"Just because you ask me to loan you £10, it doesn't mean I am going to".

·         Husband asks: Do u know the meaning of wife?
'Without Information Fighting Every time'.
Wife on hearing replies,
It also means 'With Idiot For Ever'.

·         Doctor: You are on a diet. So eat a single egg and half a cup of milk.
Patient: Before or after lunch doctor?

·         Judge: The last time I saw you in the court, I told you that I never ever wanted you to come here again.
Accused: That’s what I told the police your honor, but they didn’t listen to me.
Picture resource: neusramblings.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment