Thursday 8 November 2012

MY LAST LECTURE


When I thought of what my last lecture would be about, I realized that the most important thing to my disposal is TIME.

Time isn't just an idea, it is a practical, visible and necessary period regardless of what units you decide you want to divide it up into.

Time is necessary to determine the ideal time to forage, to sleep and to have an awareness of day and night.

As months affect tides, an element important for fisherman, as years determine seasons which determine agricultural requirements.

 Time was a factor before people even thought of giving names to units of time. Even then they probably spoke in terms of how many suns or full moons had passed.

I want to make my TIME last. I want use it effectively and want to make sure that I take this opportunity to thank those that have made the last two years of studying so life changing.

Marion, you have opened up a whole new world of time to many of us. Thanks to you we have a VOICE in cyber space now.

We are left with TIME, USE  it wisely.
Picture resource: 360solutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment