Saturday 6 October 2012

BUCKET LIST


>I would like to travel more, starting with Norway next year 2013

 
 
 
 

 Picture resource: opera.com
 
>Read more books, actually complete it to the end.









Picture resource: sharonball.wordpress.com

>I have written my first song, I have to complete the lyrics, watch out for this.

 
 
 
 

 Picture resource:josh4all.com
>Write a book or a few.










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Picture resource: faithoncampus.com

 
>Become a television presenter

 
 

 Picture resource:123f.com

>Design my own clothing label.  My first jeans will be completed soon.

 
 
 
 

Picture resource: no.wikipedia.com no.wikipedia.orgno.wikipedia.org

>Start my own business in events management business.
 
 
 
 
 
Picture resource: 4seasonsent.com takemefishing.co
 >Learning to fish
 

 

 

Picture resource: takemefishing.co 
>Shark cage diving

 

 
 

Picture resource: riversidecottagefranschoek.co.za 

>Sky diving
 

 
 


Picture resource:dirtyboots.com

>River rafting down the Zambezi River

 

 

 
 

 Picture resource :Mumbaittravellers.com
Well I will have to return to this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment