Wednesday 3 October 2012

WATCH THIS SPACE


This was written by my daughter and I believe that she has a flair for this kind of thing. Definitely a winner here!

 

Family

My family consists of four weirdo’s, mommy (Samantha), daddy (Keith), brother (Nathaniel), and me (Stephanie). We are a very "dysfunctional" artistic family, who love to spend time with each other. We are very welcoming and friendly people I would like to think, because people are always attracted t o us for some or another reason. There is always so much noise, although we are only four people. We love to sing and dance stupidly. Sometimes we have disagreements, but we always sort it out. When we are away from each other for a certain number of days we miss each other very much. We love to have fun and go ballistic, and always find something to do together. We are Christian Misfits, and wouldn’t change anything about our family
 
Picture resource: Edwards Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment