Wednesday 31 October 2012

MIRACLE'S ARE STILL ALIVE!


This Saturday pass I had a visit from my cousin who has just had a baby. Maybe you are asking yourself what is so special about her. Well four years ago in her second year at college, she contracted meningitis which turned into lupus that eventually caused her to go blind.

She has had a difficult tuff couple of years, but not all has been gloom. Her love of her life decided that this was his soulmate and he married her.

Medicine became a part of her daily routine that she could not do without. Last year December she took stock of her medicine, did research and decided that healthy living could give her a second chance in life.

 So a new chapter his life began. She fell pregnant, but the doctors were not happy with the pregnancy.

She had a miraculous nine months, no nausea; she had no side-effects during this entire period. Finally she gave birth to a healthy girl baby. This baby is such a joy and gave me such renewed gratitude for life.

Can I mourn of what I don’t have, when I have so much .  
Picture resource: Keith Edwards
Roslyn far left with her husband Llewelyn and baby Skylar

No comments:

Post a Comment