Thursday 4 October 2012

WATCH THE SPACE - PART 2


Misfits

Misfits are weird individuals who would rather be hated for who they are than love d for who they are not. I am a misfit and know a lot about misfits and what they stand for. When I was younger I would try to BE someone else just to fit in and it didn’t work. As I get older, I realized that I just needed to be myself and people would like me because I was real. Misfits have their own way of dressing and don’t usually follow any trends. They usually have their own beliefs and prosecuted for it. They try not to judge a book by its cover. At school they are the popular people, the nerds, and the punk-rocks etc and then there are the misfits who feel like they don’t fit in with any of those groups. Yes, Misfits are different, but are not going to change just to fit in and they are really unbelievably friendly and wonderful people once you get to know them.
I think that I have a writter in the family. She wants to be "just her" and I love her so much. My prescious angel, Stephanie your father is proud of you.

Picture resource: funnyjunk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment